Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Golfdriver97
  • 1 Post By GSDer
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Siii Mini turns off at 30-40% battery when using camera then turns back on with low battery warning

Has anybody else had this problem. The battery life has been getting shorter in general, but when using the camera around 30-40% battery life, the phone turns off. When I turn it back on, it has low battery warning and the 30-40% has been drained? Do I need a new battery, or is it something else? Thanks in advance :-)

Global Posts
    31,328 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Pure Nexus/Franco Kernel

Default Re: Siii Mini turns off at 30-40% battery when using camera then turns back on with low battery warn

Quote Originally Posted by Louise Hazell View Post
    Has anybody else had this problem. The battery life has been getting shorter in general, but when using the camera around 30-40% battery life, the phone turns off. When I turn it back on, it has low battery warning and the 30-40% has been drained? Do I need a new battery, or is it something else? Thanks in advance :-)
    Welcome to the forums.
    Try this: [Guide] Rebooting into Recovery Mode for the Galaxy S2, S3, and Tab2.
    and clear the system cache. See if that helps.
    WHISPERINGWEMPE likes this.

Default Re: Siii Mini turns off at 30-40% battery when using camera then turns back on with low battery warn

Turn off 'Power saving' and that may help.

Your battery may also be getting dodgy. You could try draining it (without the camera business) then shut the phone off completely and charge it fully and see what happens.

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk
    Golfdriver97 likes this.