sound/ vibration notifications

meneses16

Apr 19, 2014
Visit site
hi just go this phone not too long ago and im having a hard time tryign to figure out this setting.

bassically i want my phone to ring when called but everything else (txt/IM/Email) to vibrate as notification. i can either have my phone ringin when called but no vibratory notifications. or no ringing but i get all notifications as vibrating. any help pls?

AndroidProf

Nov 29, 2013
Visit site
Just go into the settings of your phone and in there choose the "vibrate with ring" setting in the sound section. As for the messaging tones, go into w.e messaging app you're using, tap the settings button and go into the app's settings. In there simply choose no tone and select vibrate only. Voila your problem is solved.

meneses16

Apr 19, 2014
Visit site
apparently problem not solved. i can either put my phone in silent mode and all my notifications are vibrate notifications. including my ringtone

or i put phone in sound mode and since i have my app notifications in silent i get no vibration at all from them or sound. but i can hear my ringtone. is there no happy medium in android?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay