- 05-24-2014, 07:31 PM #2
- 18 Posts
Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 mini: Screenshots
Home + power works for me.
There's supposed to be another way (swiping) - but it's not installed (I believe it's a feature of the S3 and S4 though).
Or watch it up close and personal on YouTube: search for Inam Ghafoor "How to take Samsung galaxy S3 mini Screen shot / Capture / Print Screen"
I have attached an example of a screenshot from my Mini.
Whispering Wempe (Swyped from my Galaxy S3 mini, via AC App)
- 05-24-2014, 07:48 PM #3
- By YousefAA in forum HTC One MiniReplies: 2Last Post: 05-15-2014, 06:17 AM
- By someguy01234 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-24-2014, 03:14 PM
- By Jake Mcada in forum AccessoriesReplies: 3Last Post: 04-20-2014, 12:42 PM
- By sanitybites in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 04-19-2014, 06:14 PM
- By Pixiuser in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 3Last Post: 04-19-2014, 05:48 PM