Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Question App like Activator on Android??

Ohai der, I just got a S3 Mini, because people say Android is more customizable. And I miss the Activator Cydia Tweak from my old iPad 2... I found a gesture app called zMooth, but I need motion gestures. I don't know if Activator had this and if there is an app like this, but I searched the stores and I didn't find an app.

Default Re: App like Activator on Android??

Welcome to the forums!

There are certain motion gestures built in to TouchWiz - which gestures (or what functionality) are you looking for?

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Thanks, but I don't need a launcher.. I'm looking for gestures like shake.

I didn't say anything about launchers - what I said was that the stock OS includes support for some motions - go to Settings -> My device (if using the Tab view) -> Motion to see the list of motions and their predefined actions.

If you want 'shake' to do something other than what Samsung supports it's possible that a 3rd party application has that capability. What is it that you want to occur when you shake the phone?

Edit: take a look at Shake Gesture Control: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ank.corp.shake and see if it does anything close to what you're looking for.

Edit 2: or perhaps Shake: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....adl.appshaker

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk
    Thanked by: