Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default s3 mini battery issue

I have been using s3 mini for 11 months. recently, i noticed battery backup reducing..now, it gets rebooted and shows low battery. even after fully charged, it showed 60% remaining after about 20 minutes and then suddenly restarted and showed 7% remaining, low battery. I was using net then. When I opened the back n pulled out the battery, it was bulged. Is it because of that, or any other internal problems with hardware?

Global Posts
    17,354 Global Posts
    ROM
    Liquidsmooth ROM

Default Re: s3 mini battery issue

Quote Originally Posted by Josbin Mathew View Post
    I have been using s3 mini for 11 months. recently, i noticed battery backup reducing..now, it gets rebooted and shows low battery. even after fully charged, it showed 60% remaining after about 20 minutes and then suddenly restarted and showed 7% remaining, low battery. I was using net then. When I opened the back n pulled out the battery, it was bulged. Is it because of that, or any other internal problems with hardware?
    Welcome to the forums.
    Yes, the bulged battery needs to be replaced. Since you are within your warranty, I would call Samsung ASAP.

Phone Timeline
    'If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change.' - Mahatma Gandhi
    Community Guidelines and also here