- 1 Posts
Bluetooth Won't Turn On (Please Help)
I had this problem about 3-4 months ago.
I've tried everything to turn on my BT. Restart the phone, unplugged battery, It didnt work at all!
And recently I did a factory reset.
It's ok. My BT back to normal and be able to turn on again.
But... It's very unbelievable... after I did a full restore (Including system data restore), My bluetooth won't able to turn on again!
Since that, i realized that the problem caused by an app/running process but unfortunately i can't guess it.
I really disappointed of this. It's impossible to do a factory reset again because it's just wasted my time to do a restore again.
I need you guys help the way to detect what apps caused this.
I really need your help,
Or how to complaint this to samsung developer?
Thanks in advanced.
- 04-29-2014, 02:52 PM #2
- 6,771 Posts
Re: Bluetooth Won't Turn On (Please Help)
Hi, and welcome to the forums!
You could try booting into Safe mode http://support.verizonwireless.com/s...ase.html/59242 and if Bluetooth works fine then you can be certain that it's a 3rd party application causing your problem.
You should have SOME idea when looking through your apps list of what they do - start by uninstalling any that have anything to do with Bluetooth or power management or that provide control toggles.
Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk
- By DudeThatsErin in forum T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 04-18-2016, 05:30 AM
- By rockpaper in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 6Last Post: 05-21-2015, 07:12 AM
- By lkjhbmonlj in forum Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2Replies: 6Last Post: 11-12-2014, 06:41 AM
- By Jamie Bass2 in forum T-Mobile Galaxy S3Replies: 31Last Post: 11-05-2014, 06:37 PM
- By Dheeraj Batra in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 04-29-2014, 12:56 AM