Phone saying it's charging when it is not plugged in

thehappiestone

Apr 30, 2014
Visit site
I have a little problem with my samsung s3 mini I've only had it for 4 months. Everytime I plugged in my phone to charge sometimes it won't charge and when I plug out the charger the charging icon stays there and the phone keeps saying it's charging when it isn't. I tried rebooting and wiping,when I turn off my phone I have to take the battery out and put it back in for my phone to come back on. Please help

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I have a little problem with my samsung s3 mini I've only had it for 4 months. Everytime I plugged in my phone to charge sometimes it won't charge and when I plug out the charger the charging icon stays there and the phone keeps saying it's charging when it isn't. I tried rebooting and wiping,when I turn off my phone I have to take the battery out and put it back in for my phone to come back on. Please help

Welcome to the forums.
Try taking your battery out of the phone, placing it on a smooth surface like a table with no tablecloth, and try to spin it. If it spins, it is bad, and probably part of your problem.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
If not that then it could be a defective phone. You can contact the carrier (if bought through them) or Samsung for support and/or replacement.

dpham00, Android Central Moderator
Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3

mohd karim

May 12, 2014
Visit site

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roshanchoudhary