- 1 Posts
error message whenever i run ap news
I have used the AP News app on my Galaxy S3 mini for awhile and am happy overall. However, since yesterday I started getting this error message: " there is a problem with the network connection. Please try again later" whenever I try to run it. I have tried clearing the data and uninstalling/reinstalling the app but the problem is still there. How do I fix it? I need it fixed real fast.
- 05-17-2014, 08:48 AM #2
- 6,676 Posts
Re: error message whenever i run ap news
Welcome to the forums!
Well, IS there a problem with the network connection?
Are you using mobile data or Wi-Fi?
Is your network connection working fine for other apps?
Have you checked the comments in the Google Play Store to see if anyone else is reporting this problem?
Have you tried rebooting the phone?
Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk
- By mdaiggz in forum Droid RAZR HDReplies: 14Last Post: 05-13-2015, 07:17 AM
- By AshtonVibe in forum HTC One M8Replies: 6Last Post: 05-19-2014, 10:39 PM
- By playground in forum Android AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 05-18-2014, 03:53 AM
- By J_galaxy24 in forum AT&TReplies: 1Last Post: 05-15-2014, 10:48 PM
- By androiduder in forum Android Security TalkReplies: 0Last Post: 05-15-2014, 03:31 PM