- 1 Posts
Battery problems causing Wifi settings to disappear!?
A post on behalf of my wife. Her S3 Mini is having similar battery problems to lots of others on here, but with one other odd thing...
Every time the phone switches off (or turns it self off) all her Wifi settings get deleted so she has to manually reconnect every time, even to our home network.
Anyone know anything or able to suggest a fix?
- 05-28-2014, 12:35 AM #2
- 6,940 Posts
Re: Battery problems causing Wifi settings to disappear!?
Um, don't let her battery get so drained that the phone shuts off?
It's not good for the phone and it's not good for the battery.
Chargers are cheap and if she can't be tied to a wall socket then get her one of those 10,000mAH battery packs that she can carry around.
If she's having problems with apps/services chewing up her battery when she's not using the phone then it's time for some investigation. Post the following three screenshots from the Battery view, starting with the phone fully charged and waiting until the battery drops below 30%:
Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk
- By eyecon82 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 18Last Post: 07-03-2014, 03:06 AM
- By ike1973 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 5Last Post: 06-03-2014, 11:47 AM
- By justinbug in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 05-27-2014, 05:10 PM
- By Ry in forum LG G3Replies: 1Last Post: 05-27-2014, 03:01 PM
- By Creative Lab in forum LG G FlexReplies: 1Last Post: 05-27-2014, 02:31 PM