Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By B. Diddy
  • 1 Post By B. Diddy
  • 1 Post By dpham00
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Unhappy galaxy s3 min i

HEllo sir../ma'am
    I have a problem with my galaxy s3 mini. it does not launch.If I turns it on,it jst produce light and continues too.how can i fix it sir? pls. i need this phone its something memorAble.

Default Re: galaxy s3 min i

Welcome to Android Central! How long have you had it? Did you get it brand new, or was it used? Is it rooted? Has there been any recent trauma--did you drop it or anything? Any water damage?

Try booting into the Recovery Mode and see if you can Wipe Cache Partition: [Guide] Rebooting into Recovery Mode for the Galaxy S2, S3, and Tab2.
    Golfdriver97 likes this.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Sir,it is brand new this was the first time because whenever I turn it on it just light up but I don't have the tools for professional rebooting .is it for home?
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

I just tried to install an application but it kept still untill I turned it of but when i power it on,there it just lighted up.hoping for your answer sir.please

If it's brand new, then I suggest you return it for an exchange or refund. Don't waste too much time trying to fix it, because if you wait too long, you may lose the opportunity to return it.

You don't need tools for professional rebooting. Just follow the steps in the link if you want to try booting into Recovery.
    Thanked by:
    Golfdriver97 likes this.

If clearing cache doesn't work, try a factory data reset as well before returning.

dpham00, Android Central Moderator
    Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3
    Golfdriver97 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by GUay JEal View Post
    it does not launch.If I turns it on,it jst produce light
    Can you post a screenshot or a picture of what it is doing? I'm having a tough time figuring out exactly what the problem is.

Perhaps if you took the battery out for a couple of minutes and then reinserted it and tried to turn it on?

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk