Help for Muting During Call S3 Mini

eaglestar

Jun 17, 2014
Visit site
Hello All,
I would really appreciate your advice with a problem on a S3 Mini, Recently purchased one for my partner all seemed fine then when I was talking to her on her new phone I suddenly could not hear her but she could here me, I thought as it was new to her it was her not the phone but this kept happening she said its when it touches her face it goes to mute/hold or that's what we think it is.
Eventually got a replacement thinking phone was faulty but now it's happening again so I assume we are missing something and would really appreciate your input, sorry to say I am not to well up on mobile phones so your expertise would really help.
Many thanks
eaglestar

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to the forums!

Is the screen still turned on when she puts the phone next to her face? If so, at some point during the conversation her face is probably touching the screen and hitting the 'mute' control. There's a way to keep that from happening - in the Dialer app, press the Menu button, select 'Call settings', then select the 'Turn off screen during calls' checkbox.

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk

eaglestar

Jun 17, 2014
Visit site
Thank you so much for your reply, I am not sure if the phone screen is on as you suggest as my partner is away till the weekend but on her return will check that and try your suggestion.
I appreciate you taking the time to try and help thank you once again.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
armeniomanuel