- Junior Member
- 1 Posts
My S3 mini reboots every 10 minutes, battery went crazy.
Hey guys I am new to this forum.
So I had my S3 mini for over a year now with no issues. Yesterday the phone just reboots by itself and the battery went from 60% to 14% in a second. Then the phone got stuck in a reboot loop, I had to take out the battery to make it stop rebooting every second. I tried charging the phone all night, for 8 hours, got 10 minutes of usage out of it before it started rebooting again and the battery jumped from 90% to 14% again! The phone is only usable when plugged to the AC, basically not a mobile phone anymore.
Did a factory reset, Thought it will help, it didn't.
Should I get a new battery? Will it help? I saw some batteries for 10$ on ebay, not a big deal, but are they really original? Seller says they are...
- 06-22-2014, 05:00 PM #2
- 6,389 Posts
Re: My S3 mini reboots every 10 minutes, battery went crazy.
Welcome to the forums!
Sounds like your battery is shot.
This http://www.amazon.com/dp/B009758KK6?...idcentral00-20 is a great deal, and the battery has been highly recommend here in the forums.
Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk
- By ryanr509 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5 AccessoriesReplies: 17Last Post: 08-21-2014, 07:44 PM
- By Grakekiru in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 5Last Post: 06-22-2014, 07:19 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 6Last Post: 06-21-2014, 05:54 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-21-2014, 02:29 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-21-2014, 01:54 AM