- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
How can I make my Samsung Galaxy mini S3 screen light up with BBM messages?
I had an app a few months ago that did exactly what I wanted it to do but every time I opened and closed a folder it would say "folder opened" and "folder closed" respectively. I uninstalled the app, and can't remember the name of it (not that I'd like to reinstall it; the speech was annoying).
Is there an app out there that can assign the function (to light up my screen) to other apps?
I've looked and looked any can't find anything, but maybe I'm looking in the wrong places.
Thanks in advance!
- Best AnswerJul 13 2014 | 2:32 am EDT
- 07-13-2014, 02:32 AM #2
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-30-2015, 02:46 AM
- By w5yjb1 in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2Replies: 3Last Post: 01-06-2015, 02:59 PM
- By AC Question in forum BatteriesReplies: 1Last Post: 07-12-2014, 03:41 PM
- By guinnkevinr in forum LG G3Replies: 0Last Post: 07-12-2014, 03:13 PM
- By cobz in forum Motorola Droid UltraReplies: 1Last Post: 07-12-2014, 02:46 PM