- 2 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Unbelievable battery drain/ charging problems
Hey everyone, so, basically my problem is that my S3 Mini isn't charging correctly. Either it charges extremely slowly or extremely quickly, sometimes it even discharged while on the charger. And once it is fully charged, the battery lasts 45 mins. 45 MINS!!! The phone is useless to me unless it's on the charger. I tried getting new batteries and new chargers, neither proved to solve the problem. The last battery I got worked better for a little while (better meaning that it would hold a charge for about 3hs). But within a week that battery also began to drain extremely quickly. Anyone have any thoughts?
- 07-30-2014, 08:39 AM #2
Re: Unbelievable battery drain/ charging problems
i would try a hard reset wipe back to factory fresh state and then manually resync all data/apps back one by one. as far as apps go - i would look for a rogue app that might be causing a problem. if you post your battery stats (2 screen shots) we may be able to find a culprit.
i suffer no hardships doing this -
1. Sign out of the Google+ App and Auto Upload.
2. Disable Location Reporting, Location Sharing.
3. Disable Hot Keyword.
4. Turn Down Brightness.
5. Set Display Off 2 Mins or Less.
6. Turn Off Google Now.
7. Beware of constantly syncing Apps and Bloatware like Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, News, Non-Push Email, etc. Set Sync interval for every 1 hour or more.
- 07-30-2014, 10:29 AM #4
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-31-2014, 10:58 PM
- By Yusrih Yus in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 3Last Post: 07-31-2014, 03:18 AM
- By Sofiboy in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 6Last Post: 07-30-2014, 07:42 PM
- By Unregistered in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-30-2014, 05:49 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-30-2014, 02:45 AM