- 1 Posts
S3 mini Displaying Wrong Battery Percentage After Replacing battery and Root.
Hey guys, its my first post on this forum (or on any forum for that matter) so I apologize if this is in the wrong section . But recently I've been having a problem with my S3 mini and hoped I could get some help on here. So a few days ago I got a 4000mV extended battery for my phone because my old one had broken. The old battery was the stock battery that came with the phone. Before I bought the new battery I also installed CyanogenMod 10 on my android. But since I got the battery percentage my android displays has been completely wrong. I know this since the Battery Widget app on my phone displays that the battery is charged to ~4000mV (full capacity) but the percentage the phone displays is only around 65%. I know that battery calibration is a myth. So is there anyway to make my phone display the correct percentage? Thanks for your help!
- 08-15-2014, 09:27 PM #2
- 6,681 Posts
Re: S3 mini Displaying Wrong Battery Percentage After Replacing battery and Root.
Hello and welcome to the forums!
Since your phone is already rooted you can try BatteryCalibration http://market.android.com/details?id...erycalibration - that should wipe out the old battery calibration data and allow your phone to recognize the new capacity.
Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk
- By troysyx in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 24Last Post: 09-10-2014, 05:28 PM
- By Suhail Bashir in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 4Last Post: 08-18-2014, 09:42 AM
- By izgmoen in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 9Last Post: 08-16-2014, 06:44 AM
- By mvp4him3 in forum LG G3Replies: 5Last Post: 08-15-2014, 10:28 PM
- By ShinyTop in forum LG G3Replies: 3Last Post: 08-14-2014, 12:28 PM