Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default S3 mini Displaying Wrong Battery Percentage After Replacing battery and Root.

Hey guys, its my first post on this forum (or on any forum for that matter) so I apologize if this is in the wrong section . But recently I've been having a problem with my S3 mini and hoped I could get some help on here. So a few days ago I got a 4000mV extended battery for my phone because my old one had broken. The old battery was the stock battery that came with the phone. Before I bought the new battery I also installed CyanogenMod 10 on my android. But since I got the battery percentage my android displays has been completely wrong. I know this since the Battery Widget app on my phone displays that the battery is charged to ~4000mV (full capacity) but the percentage the phone displays is only around 65%. I know that battery calibration is a myth. So is there anyway to make my phone display the correct percentage? Thanks for your help!

Default Re: S3 mini Displaying Wrong Battery Percentage After Replacing battery and Root.

Hello and welcome to the forums!

Since your phone is already rooted you can try BatteryCalibration http://market.android.com/details?id...erycalibration - that should wipe out the old battery calibration data and allow your phone to recognize the new capacity.

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk