John Mendoza3

Aug 16, 2014
Visit site
so yesterday I flashed carbon 4.4.4 using twrp recovery 2.7.. i did
wipe fatory reset
wipe dalvick cache
wipe cache
then i installed the rom
When i rebooted it showed an error text and some weird little color dots.
Then i used odin to flash it back to stock rom and stock recovery...
everything is working fine but it doesnt show the white text "Samsung Galaxy S3 mini Gt...", it does shows the swyrling blue samsung logo...

How can i fix it? Please help..

Thanks in advance..

Last edited:

John Mendoza3

Aug 16, 2014
Visit site
Otherwise, you are booting up ok?

Thanks for replying...
yes the phone is booting and lets me use it normally but I'm worried that it could cause other errors... the only problem is that it doesn't show the white text "samsung galaxy sIII...", instead it shows a lot of little colored dots and then shows the normal moving samsung bootlogo...

-those colored dots shows for like 3 secs when the phone is off and charging after that it shows me the normal big battery icon

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
That wasn't an actual link. Oh well, I'd suggest looking here to see if the firmware matches what you downloaded. If it does then I'm out of ideas; if it doesn't, and it's a later version, then load what you find. Be sure to mouse-over the region codes to find your country/carrier.

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk

John Mendoza3

Aug 16, 2014
Visit site
Sorry I thought you only wanted the rom name... thank you for the link btw ^^, and yes the firmware that I downloaded matches... I'll just try flash another different official stock rom but this time with kies..

Thanks for trying to help ^^

Posted via the Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrewsmith