- 2 Posts
Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini: How to fix Memo glitch
I went on the Memo app one day to modify one of my memos. I then saved it and went on to mess around on the Google Chrome and YouTube apps. I went back to the Memo app after about an hour to check on another one of my memos only to discover that it had been replaced by a copy of an earlier modified memo of mine (This may have happened on an earlier date but I'm not too sure). On the next day, I modified another one of my memos and saved it only to find out that it would replace the memo that I modified on the other day. I tried rebooting my phone but it didn't work. I really want those memos back and I was wondering if anyone here knows how to fix this glitch.
- 09-05-2014, 11:37 AM #2
- 6,564 Posts
Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini: How to fix Memo glitch
Welcome to the forums!
I assume that you're referring to the S Memo app? I don't use it, so I can't make any recommendations on how to recover your edits, but I use Keep http://market.android.com/details?id...e.android.keep and haven't had any problems with content disappearing. YMMV.
Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk
- By salmanahmad in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 32Last Post: 10-05-2014, 01:54 PM
- By bbmjack in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 7Last Post: 09-06-2014, 08:56 PM
- By Sal Anthony in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 09-05-2014, 10:30 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-05-2014, 06:54 PM
- By stanleywinthrop in forum Moto X (2014)Replies: 2Last Post: 09-05-2014, 12:27 PM