Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini: How to fix Memo glitch

I went on the Memo app one day to modify one of my memos. I then saved it and went on to mess around on the Google Chrome and YouTube apps. I went back to the Memo app after about an hour to check on another one of my memos only to discover that it had been replaced by a copy of an earlier modified memo of mine (This may have happened on an earlier date but I'm not too sure). On the next day, I modified another one of my memos and saved it only to find out that it would replace the memo that I modified on the other day. I tried rebooting my phone but it didn't work. I really want those memos back and I was wondering if anyone here knows how to fix this glitch.

Default Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini: How to fix Memo glitch

Welcome to the forums!

I assume that you're referring to the S Memo app? I don't use it, so I can't make any recommendations on how to recover your edits, but I use Keep http://market.android.com/details?id...e.android.keep and haven't had any problems with content disappearing. YMMV.

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini: How to fix Memo glitch

Yes, I am referring to the S Memo app. I am considering downloading Google Keep once I get those memos back.

Sorry about the lateness of my reply.