How to sim unlock s3 mini

helenyes

Sep 6, 2014
Visit site
Hello just try to ask u to help me unlocking a samssung s3 mini.In a few weeks I will buy a second and handy that is as this post a Sansumg s3 mini unlocked by A1 (is the phone company of the country where I live "Austria") and I dont have any idea how to unlock it.I know that Samsung have set some kinde of controls (I think taht is knox) but that is not so important,I think ust because I supose the handy is minimum 2 years old and if i unlock id i will louse garancy so...I have foude searcheing online some post but they say how to unlock s3 not s3 mini,and I must be fear reading them is olso a strange way.In past time I have unlocked a Samsung handy just with an apk program ,after root and the apk program was able to finde the pin code to unlock the handy (was a s5530 mini I think not sure just got it for one week ).So after this "story" hi! Just waiting somebody taht can "teache me" how and whot to do with the handy.
Thank's in advance to all who will help me .Nice to be part of this forum!
Take care
Helen

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Hello and welcome to the forums!

I'm not sure I understand your dilemma. The International variant shouldn't need to be 'unlocked' - all you should have to do is put the SIM card from your carrier in the phone and get it activated.

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk

helenyes

Sep 6, 2014
Visit site
I can not finde "my long reply" boh so..to try to be clear and short...If I do what u have wrote the phone will "answer" me back: Or asking me a code to unlock it or will not dertect my sim card.Why?Why handy locked for A1 works ONLY with sim card A1 .To work with other sim card must be unloked.Olso s5530 as locked so was working ONLY withe A1 but,after unlocked WITHOUT ANY SIM was working will ALL SIM CARD why?Why I was able to finde online how to unlock it!So the same is now for Samsung galaxy s 3 mini but is a new handy so maybe the way to unlock it is complitely diffrend.This is my question : "How I can sim unlock the handy Sansung s3 mini?
Take care
Helen

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alfatv