How can I fix android.process.acore samsung on my Galaxy S3 mini?

Daan Schreuder

Jul 11, 2015
Visit site
android.process.acore samsung galaxy s3 mini

i downloaded a root succesfully and when i came on my home screen i saw:TouchWiz-start has stopped. then i was going to the settings and now this keeps popping up every 10 seconds: The process android.process.acore has stopped. can anyone give advice>

anon(777192)

May 3, 2012
Visit site
Re: android.process.acore samsung galaxy s3 mini

found this on xda I can't post link but if you google The process.acore has stopped you will see this for the xda link

This small tutorial is to get rid of the error android.process.acore which comes again and again on screen and bothers alot!!

For the People who are encountering this error just follow the below steps.

This error usually occurs because you might have forgot to WIPE when installing a NEW ROM. So to avoid that always wipe when the ROM provider has stated so.
There are also other causes which result this error. So try the following methods:

1. Try uninstalling Facebook if that is installed. If this does not fix your problem then try the following.
Do you have your contacts backed up?

2. Settings>Applications>System Applications>Contacts Sync Adapter and press Clear Data, this error usually goes away. If this doesn't work, try clearing the data on Settings>Applications>System Applications>Contacts or Settings>Applications>System Applications>Contacts Storage.
If problem is fixed, then restore contacts and reinstall Facebook and make sure you don't sync contacts with it.

3. Third and Final solution for me which I really dont like but has worked with me
Boot into Recovery than
1. WIPE DATA
2. WIPE CACHE PARTITION
3. MOUNTS & STORAGE > FORMAT SYSTEM
4.FLASH THE ROM

USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. HAS WORKED FOR ME..... PEACE!!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindagibney