My Galaxy S3 mini's PIN isn't working & I've been locked out of my phone! Can I get some help?

Aman211

Oct 29, 2014
Visit site
My Galaxy S3 mini's PIN isn't working & I've been locked out of my phone!

I have a Samsung Galaxy S3 mini GT-I800N. I just added a PIN code to my phone a little while ago, however when I'm entering that PIN number it's coming up as 'Incorrect PIN'. I have literally tried to unlock my phone over 150 times in order to try & get it to ask for my PUK code or for it to ask for my Google account details, however neither of them have come up. I went onto the forums to check how I can unlock my phone without having to reset my phone & wiping all my data & I found out about Android Device Manager. I have gotten it to send a notification to my phone numerous times in order to start however because I can't access the notification bar from my pin screen I am unable to continue further with that process. I have also tried the ring my phone option but that hasn't worked either. Can somebody please tell me another way to fix this problem without using the factory reset option or anything that will wipe my phone of any data that I have on it?

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Re: My Galaxy S3 mini's PIN isn't working & I've been locked out of my phone!

I would contact your carrier.