I have a, SAMSUNG GALAXY SIII-MINI and want an bluetooth earphone, any suggestions?

A

AC Question

I have a, SAMSUNG GALAXY SIII-MINI and want an bluetooth earphone

I want a Bluetooth/wireless earphone that I don't have to push any buttons on the earphone to answer a call or to end a call!!!! I have arthritis bad in both hands and I can't push these little buttons without knocking the ear bud out of my ear!!!! Any ideas or model numbers would be much appreciated and thanks to all!!!

Koshchei

Dec 3, 2015
Visit site
Re: I have a, SAMSUNG Galaxy S3-MINI and want an bluetooth earphone

I want a Bluetooth/wireless earphone that I don't have to push any buttons on the earphone to answer a call or to end a call!!!!

After searching various models I couldn't find any that would let you end a call with voice commands but there are a few that will allow you to accept or reject incoming calls by simply saying yes or no. They generally also read out the incoming number. Search the retailer or site of your choice for "voice control" or "voice command" to browse similar earphones.

P.S.
Sorry to say that I can't recommend any specific earphones but I don't have any experience with them. Hopefully you can find one that works.

hallux

Q&A Team
Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
Re: I have a, SAMSUNG GALAXY SIII-MINI and want an bluetooth earphone

Using a bluetooth headset does not prevent you from using the phone screen to end calls.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech