- 2 Posts
So I'm trying to root an S3 in order to be able to use it as a USB portable device so I can use an app called Cybertracker but I have followed the rooting process several times (downloading Odin3 and using CF-Auto-Root-m0-m0du-gti9300t) and every time it has said "passed" and I have also tried using OneClickRoot and this also says that the device is already rooted. However when I use Root Checker it keeps on saying "Sorry this device does not have proper root access" and when I try and use USB Mass Storage Enabler is just keeps on saying "Please Wait" and nothing happens, even after leaving the app open on this screen for several hours. I don't know what else to do as I seem to be getting mixed messages about my root access from all this bits of software. What should I try and do now?
- 05-08-2014, 10:53 AM #2
- By knjantz in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 14Last Post: 05-21-2014, 07:13 AM
- By Michollstad in forum IntroductionsReplies: 2Last Post: 05-10-2014, 11:48 PM
- By mosesx in forum Nexus 4 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 05-08-2014, 04:49 PM
- By Mr Matei in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 2Last Post: 05-08-2014, 03:13 PM
- By liamd77 in forum Sony Xperia Z2Replies: 3Last Post: 05-07-2014, 07:40 PM