Using D2att CM11 with D2can S3???
I have a D2can (Canadian SGH-I747M) device and would like to run a CM11 custom rom. The only roms I can find for my device are for D2att phones. I read on a different forum that I can edit the .zip file and remove the D2att line and that should make it work. My only concern is that if I flashing this ATT rom on my Canadian S3, could this mess with my phones radio software and essentially ruin it (as mentioned later in that thread)?
How to flash custom rom on Canadian variants ( i747m ) or att roms - xda-developers (link to the thread I make reference to)
Any help would be great as I am new to rooting/modding androids and this forum.
- 01-07-2015, 08:49 PM #2
- 08-09-2015, 07:54 PM #3
- By ticktock01 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 2Last Post: 11-17-2014, 04:43 PM
- By zeiriza12 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 08-11-2014, 10:43 PM
- By nightrocket in forum T-Mobile Galaxy S3Replies: 7Last Post: 05-29-2014, 06:43 PM
- By Mark Jones15 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 05-26-2014, 09:38 PM
- By Kayla Mcguire in forum Droid RAZR MReplies: 1Last Post: 05-25-2014, 10:42 AM