WEIRD Problem, Please help

macmov

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
First, routed wicked sensation v.05.....I was playing with one of my contacts. I had it set to dial then pause dial extension pause and dial password. set up with (;) symbol. All I wanted to do is change this to (,) so I would not have to manually press the (wait) button.
So my issues begin!
My phone will now not accept any extensions at all. Maually or automaticlly. I have it set up so there is a tone with the extension so I can here it enter, but on the other side a default eventually comes on and basiclly says (still waiting for your entry) I tried different numbers in case it is the party I am calling and it is not. I looked through everythink I could think of on my phone to reset. Even reloaded wicked sensation incase something screwy happened there. I now can not dial any extensions on my phone. What the hell did I go and Do????

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
First, routed wicked sensation v.05.....I was playing with one of my contacts. I had it set to dial then pause dial extension pause and dial password. set up with (;) symbol. All I wanted to do is change this to (,) so I would not have to manually press the (wait) button.
So my issues begin!
My phone will now not accept any extensions at all. Maually or automaticlly. I have it set up so there is a tone with the extension so I can here it enter, but on the other side a default eventually comes on and basiclly says (still waiting for your entry) I tried different numbers in case it is the party I am calling and it is not. I looked through everythink I could think of on my phone to reset. Even reloaded wicked sensation incase something screwy happened there. I now can not dial any extensions on my phone. What the hell did I go and Do????
Have you tried a reboot? If that doesn't work reflash the ROM and you should be back to normal as if the mod didn't happen. Those edited files will be replaced with those of the ROM.

macmov

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
hats whats weird. I did a complete wipe and downloaded an old recovery and it is still not working. I can dial a number then it seems to not recognize any buttons after the call connects. I can not enter extensions. It will manually enter but it will not recognize the entry.