- 2 Posts
Google Play Can No longer See My Phone (Galaxy S3/Verizon)
I have had my S3 for almost 2 years. My carrier is Verizon and I am running v4.3. Suddenly, I can no longer "See" my device in the Google Play store. I am logged in and can view my apps under "My Apps" section. However, when I click on an app to download I receive a message stating that I don't have a device. Spent many hours with Verizon and Google! Has this happened to anyone?
- 05-28-2014, 05:00 PM #2
Re: Google Play Can No longer See My Phone (Galaxy S3/Verizon)
if all else fails do a hard reset back to factory fresh state. then do a manual resync reinstall of all data and apps. make sure all of your data is synced/backed up first.
How to Reset Your Android Phone: 8 Steps (with Pictures)
- 08-18-2016, 10:36 PM #3
- By RoncaGames in forum Android AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 07-03-2014, 11:50 PM
- By tshepomk in forum LG G3Replies: 29Last Post: 06-01-2014, 11:30 AM
- By KathyNY76 in forum Droid RAZR MReplies: 4Last Post: 05-28-2014, 10:15 PM
- By jbsb in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 4Last Post: 05-28-2014, 04:13 PM
- By andawake in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 0Last Post: 05-28-2014, 03:27 PM