I just purchased a Galaxy tab S3 Lite SM-T110 that I am trying to Root.
    I found some guides online, however they all mention to enable usb debugging, I have looked all over
    the settings menu and I can't find it.
    I am on 4.2.2
    06-05-2014 07:01 AM
    This section if for the Galaxy S3 which is a phone. If you're talking about the Galaxy Tab 3 Lite then you won't find much help here.

To get the option for USB Debugging, you need to enable Developer Option. To do that press Menu > Settings > Press the tab to the far right > About Device then tab on the Build Number until you see a little message saying developer options have been unlocked (usually after about 5+ taps) then press back. You should see a new option called Developer Options. Go into that and scroll down until you see USB Debugging and check that off.
    06-05-2014 08:05 AM
    This section if for the Galaxy S3 which is a phone. If you're talking about the Galaxy Tab 3 Lite then you won't find much help here.

To get the option for USB Debugging, you need to enable Developer Option. To do that press Menu > Settings > Press the tab to the far right > About Device then tab on the Build Number until you see a little message saying developer options have been unlocked (usually after about 5+ taps) then press back. You should see a new option called Developer Options. Go into that and scroll down until you see USB Debugging and check that off.
    04-10-2015 10:23 AM