- 217 Posts
new cyan ROM 11 snapshot and ROM toolbox pro issues ?
In was using for the longest time the S3 ROM just for the s3 and found out last week about this universal one that is being updated. So thus it being newer grabbed and flashed it.
Now I'm super happy about everything on it except a couple of ROM toolbox pro features don't work on it anymore.
Root browser crashes at launch
Auto start manger shows shows a load bar then is empty
Boot animator says it changed shows it change but soon reboot doesn't.
Now the app worked for my last cyan ROM but not this new. I figure this is a common app for root users and maybe I've done something wrong.
I've uninstalled the app/cleared cache and dalvik(maybe misspelled) / ran SD maid pro to clear any left overs/ rebooted/ reinstalled and still can't get the functions to work.
The thing I really want back is the startup manager cause when I reboot my phone freezes for a few moments cause the ram fills up and normally doesn't go back down for like 1-3 mins. And the ability to manage the list of widgets
- 06-19-2014, 10:27 AM #2
- 06-19-2014, 12:56 PM #4
- By philosopherisdog in forum LG G2 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 58Last Post: 10-12-2014, 04:24 PM
- By cmyoch in forum Droid RAZR MAXX HDReplies: 2Last Post: 06-23-2014, 09:35 AM
- By pelon0427 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 13Last Post: 06-21-2014, 11:57 AM
- By nrj4200 in forum Samsung Gear 2 & Gear 2 NeoReplies: 1Last Post: 06-20-2014, 08:44 AM
- By play00s in forum Android GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 06-19-2014, 09:41 PM