Need to restore, need help

alphonsus2010

May 13, 2014
Visit site
So, I rooted my S3 LTE GT-I9305 about a month ago... Yesterday, I needed to download an app desperately because it concerned school work. But, when I opened the app, it said "Phone is rooted, unroot and restart app". I went into SuperSU and unrooted the phone, rebooted it, but the app still won't load. I then backed up all my stuff and factory reset the phone using the recovery mode method, but after that, I met a problem while connecting to google account. It said something like "Couldn't establish a reliable connection..."
I went to find out the cause of it, then found out that my device status was still in "custom". I factory reset the phone a few more times(no joke) and it still didn't work. Then I reset the phone using the option in the settings menu under accounts. When I did that, the phone was soft bricked. I had to go into recovery mode to reset the phone again to make it work, but met the same google account problem yet again. I'm really at a loss now because I'm seeing all these posts saying I need Triangle Away to reset flash counter then reset the phone, but I already screwed it up too much... The computer downloaded the stock firmware super slowly, and when the download was done, there was a problem saying "please insert last disk...something something". Is there anywhere I can download a legit working I9305XXUEML8 4.3 JellyBean stock firmware or anything else I can do to get my phone to go back to the way it was when I first unboxed it?

P.S. The soft brick happens everytime I reset the phone from settings. This problem can only be solved by resetting the phone from recovery mode, but then I would be greeted with the google account problem.

Posted via Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Landers2