Please please please help me My Galaxy s3 d2vzw will not turn on custom rom slimkat 4.4.4.

Hunter Gregg

Oct 29, 2014
Visit site
My Galaxy s3 d2vzw will not turn on custom rom slimkat 4.4.4. So about 3 days ago i decided to put a custom rom onto my gs3 and i have learned alot but i just ran into a problem when i tried to flash a new modem to slimkat 4.4.4. The image caused my phone to not turn on anymore and i was hoping someone could please help me get my phone to turn on. Its kind of weird because when i plug my phone into my computer, my computer beeps and acts like it recognizes my phone. And when i press the power button for about 40 to 60 seconds while it is pluged into my computer it beeps like it just got something disconnected but when i let go of the button the computer beeps like something just got plugged into it. pleeeeeeaaasse if anyone can help please do its my only phone and i was getting tired of the crappy touch wiz.

davidblake

Banned
Oct 28, 2014
Visit site
My Galaxy s3 d2vzw will not turn on custom rom slimkat 4.4.4. So about 3 days ago i decided to put a custom rom onto my gs3 and i have learned alot but i just ran into a problem when i tried to flash a new modem to slimkat 4.4.4. The image caused my phone to not turn on anymore and i was hoping someone could please help me get my phone to turn on. Its kind of weird because when i plug my phone into my computer, my computer beeps and acts like it recognizes my phone. And when i press the power button for about 40 to 60 seconds while it is pluged into my computer it beeps like it just got something disconnected but when i let go of the button the computer beeps like something just got plugged into it. pleeeeeeaaasse if anyone can help please do its my only phone and i was getting tired of the crappy touch wiz.

Well, it looks like you messed up with the ROM installed over your device anyway I think that can be fixed by flashing ROM over your device again. Head over to sammobile/firmware section get the appropriate stock ROM downloaded over your device. Next thing you are going to require is the latest version of the ODIN which can be downloaded by googling out ! Now lastly all you need to do is connecting the device with the PC va USB and flashing ROM over to your device it should start working !

sky_tech

Sep 28, 2015
Visit site
I tried for days to get cyanogenmod 11 to install on my S3. Even bricked my phone in the process. I ended up downloading slimkat 4.4.2 to a micro SD card and installing from that.

Posted via the Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trudycharles