Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree6Likes

Default Re: Samsung Galaxy S3

When they say it'll b released Mar. 22, do they mean that we can buy it then or it's just announced then?

Quote Originally Posted by celt.banshee View Post
    When they say it'll b released Mar. 22, do they mean that we can buy it then or it's just announced then?
    neither, that was a rumor
    Thanked by:

Just joined Android Central so I can follow this phone. Looking forward to dropping my BlackBerry Bold 9780 on T-Mobile for this in November!

Would be shocked if Verizon does not get the Galaxy S3. They got the Galaxy S1 before ATT and Sprint, and they got the best Galaxy S2 in the Nexus.

Rumors read that Samsung will unveil the Galaxy S3 on May 22nd in London, and go on sale worldwide in June in over 50+ countries at the same time. Not sure if the U.S. is a part of that worldwide release?
    Nexus 4 running on Straight Talk AT&T
    [ROM] Official CM10.1 Nightly 4.2.2
    Kernel - Matrix v8.5

HTC "international" One X
    [ROM] CM10 Nightly
    [Kernel] Bricked v.07

This is comming 22nd may hopefully..
    London event... Gonna defo get that when my contract ends in July
    Why Shake The Dice If Your Never Going To Roll

Quote Originally Posted by Zorachus View Post
    Would be shocked if Verizon does not get the Galaxy S3. They got the Galaxy S1 before ATT and Sprint, and they got the best Galaxy S2 in the Nexus.

Rumors read that Samsung will unveil the Galaxy S3 on May 22nd in London, and go on sale worldwide in June in over 50+ countries at the same time. Not sure if the U.S. is a part of that worldwide release?
    Ummm wrong. Verizon were the last to get the first Galaxy S phone and the Nexus is not part of the Galaxy S line.

Displays are however getting bigger and bigger... I expect that one day samsung puts android on a 20 inches tv... Selling it as a new smartphone...

Have you not seen the new Samsung smart tv commercial?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

Sprint was the first to get the GS2

Global Posts
    149 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ab30494 View Post
    Sprint was the first to get the GS2
    can only hope they are the first to get the s3. I was waiting for the note but want to take a look at this one.
    MrZackarius likes this.

That's great news. If there is truth to it, this screen may one up the SLCD on the One X. I can't wait to see it.
    Current Device: LG G2 (D800 - AT&T)

Fake and really ugly if it were real. I personally want the galaxy s 3 to be stunning, not just another black slab
    Banned

Global Posts
    3,706 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

They call themselves a mobile site and don't even know what stock 4.0 looks like?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by Droid800 View Post
    They call themselves a mobile site and don't even know what stock 4.0 looks like?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    I think this article posted today covers these leaks pretty well ... Can We Talk About All These Galaxy S3 “Leaks” For A Sec? | TechCrunch

Interestingly the author didn't include that leaked flyer image, that only shows the bottom (or top?) of the phone. So far, that's been the closest thing to possibly being legit, and even that's a stretch at this point.
    Current Device: LG G2 (D800 - AT&T)

Hello guys. In France this phone is announced for May 22

Global Posts
    149 Global Posts

I hope sprint gets it first.

Global Posts
    111 Global Posts

Im in for Verizon! Either s3 or note/journal
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123