New leak on Korean newspaper

JayWill

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
Interesting. That photo seems to show a polished chrome or metallic housing. It kind of reminds me a Sony device at first glance. I'm excited to see how thing looks and what they chose to shove under the hood. If that May 22 date is legit for a UK release more details should start hitting relatively soon.

cruiserandmax

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
That looks pretty different form the other leaked photos. The other ones looked to have one hard button, as well as a dedicated hardware camera button. This one seems to lack both. We'll see I guess....

DaRkL3AD3R

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
That looks pretty different form the other leaked photos. The other ones looked to have one hard button, as well as a dedicated hardware camera button. This one seems to lack both. We'll see I guess....

Most likely because every other leaked photo was a photoshop mockup fake to excite people lol.

I believe this is the real deal, and I'm excited. Here's hoping this phone is as big a bomb-shell as the S2.

MannyZ28

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
That's very unlike what any manufacturer would come up with. I guess it's supposed to be a press invite or something...all the invites the bloggers usually get have some sort of mystery to them and they never, ever show what they are going to unveil at the event. This thing breaks all the rules. The design is too far out there, I am calling a fake.

T.phillips39

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
That's very unlike what any manufacturer would come up with. I guess it's supposed to be a press invite or something...all the invites the bloggers usually get have some sort of mystery to them and they never, ever show what they are going to unveil at the event. This thing breaks all the rules. The design is too far out there, I am calling a fake.

Very true. I can't remember where exactly i read this, but they said that never has a company announced the name of the phone in the press release, nor do they show the full photo. They always save the name and unveiling for the actual event. So when we see a press release for the galaxy s III or whatever they want to call it, it wont say galaxy s III on it lol

jontalk

Feb 29, 2012
Visit site
WOW!! VERY sexy indeed. This gives good incentive to wait until next month to see if they go more public with photos and press.. Glad I didn't waste my upgrade yet on the 2011 Skyrocket!