sddfdds

Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
Is this because of eldar or something new?

edit: and are we talking us release too or just garbage "global" but non-us release because the us carriers are a-holes?

JayWill

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
Nice! I'm jonesing for some details on this device. Did you get your official teaser kit yet Phil? First a UFO, then a telescope. This year?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Wicell

May 2, 2011
Visit site
Is this because of eldar or something new?

edit: and are we talking us release too or just garbage "global" but non-us release because the us carriers are a-holes?

Have the US carriers ever gotten the Galaxy S series phones on launch with the International?

I'm just hoping to hear some details before the launch of the Evo 4G LTE so i know if i should wait til the fall.

JayWill

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
Have the US carriers ever gotten the Galaxy S series phones on launch with the International?

I'm just hoping to hear some details before the launch of the Evo 4G LTE so i know if i should wait til the fall.

No, but the first Galaxy S was a lot closer than the SII. Hopefully everyone learned from last year's debacle, but I wouldn't keep your hopes of a US release announcement on May 3 very high. I'm hopeful but I'm keeping my expectations in line with past experience.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

sddfdds

Nov 16, 2011
Visit site

I'm trying (struggling?) to have faith in samsung and their intention to sync up the release worldwide, although I don't know why I care anymore since it's gonna end up disappointing me by having the 4412 instead of the 5250, and then I'll probably just say screw it and get a nexus and I'll have wasted 6 months waiting for nothing (and screw the whole 'if you wait for the next best phone youll be waiting forever'...if samsung puts the 5250 into the gs3 itll probably check off every box for it to be the perfect phone)

Orion78

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
This phone needs to be revealed already. I'm putting my thoughts on getting the new EVO on hold. Hopefully the GS3 gets announced before June.

spridell

Jun 10, 2010
Visit site
What do you guys make of the two blue and white paint blobs in the photo?

Phone will come in those colors? Anyone want to read into it more?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
educationalco22