04-16-2012 02:43 AM
    Finally!!!!!
    04-16-2012 07:47 AM
    Finally after a long time of wait we might see an awesome phone from Samsung as Galaxy SIII
    04-16-2012 08:06 AM
    Not to jump ahead too much....but any rumors / guesstimates when this will hit AT&T in the States
    04-16-2012 10:36 AM
    Not to jump ahead too much....but any rumors / guesstimates when this will hit AT&T in the States
    Nope, no way to tell. The best thing to do is wait to see what is said on the 3rd and try to gain some insight from that. Although we likely won't have anymore info about a US release than we do now. Samsung does an event in the states to announce the carrier specific models, which we probably won't get until the summer at the soonest.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2
    04-16-2012 11:04 AM
    Finally after a long time of wait we might see an awesome phone from Samsung as Galaxy SIII
    I personally would argue that the GSII qualifies as awesome, but I'm biased.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2
    04-16-2012 11:05 AM
    I am interested in the configuration about this phone at first, and then the price.
    04-17-2012 03:37 AM
    I've got an upgrade available on both my lines, plus a $30 Verizon loyalty discount for being with them for awhile and having a specific plan, so I couldn't careless what the price is :P I'm jumping on this thing the second it's up for pre-order.

Tried the Nexus, and man do OMAP phones suck. People will argue that if the homescreens and web browsing is smooth, why does it matter. Well, it's been tested and proven time and again that GPU performance on the TI chips is royally bad. Just look up any video of Exynos vs Snapdragon/OMAP and you'll see.

So hopefully in 2 weeks we're seeing some hard specs on this bad boy, and HOPEFULLY it comes with a dual core 5250. That thing is going to be insane... and I will be majorly disappointed if we do get some weak-sauce quad core just for the sake of Samsung being "the first quad core phone in America" <- marketing hype that will sell to uninformed people, but is in fact worse performance than the dual core 5250
    04-17-2012 09:35 AM
    I've got an upgrade available on both my lines, plus a $30 Verizon loyalty discount for being with them for awhile and having a specific plan, so I couldn't careless what the price is :P I'm jumping on this thing the second it's up for pre-order.

Tried the Nexus, and man do OMAP phones suck. People will argue that if the homescreens and web browsing is smooth, why does it matter. Well, it's been tested and proven time and again that GPU performance on the TI chips is royally bad. Just look up any video of Exynos vs Snapdragon/OMAP and you'll see.

So hopefully in 2 weeks we're seeing some hard specs on this bad boy, and HOPEFULLY it comes with a dual core 5250. That thing is going to be insane... and I will be majorly disappointed if we do get some weak-sauce quad core just for the sake of Samsung being "the first quad core phone in America" <- marketing hype that will sell to uninformed people, but is in fact worse performance than the dual core 5250
    Agreed, I'd rather have the 5250 also, but I highly doubt it will be in there. Either way I'm probably gonna buy it. I know the specs are gonna be there, I just want it to have a stunning design so I can justify giving up my Galaxy note
    04-17-2012 09:43 AM
    I hope to see better battery then One X. Samsung also promised to focus on battery improvement.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2
    04-17-2012 11:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD