1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    1,857 Global Posts
    ROM
    TeamSonicFreeGS3 v9.1

Default Accesories

I think that the Padfone station is brilliant and I understand copy right laws would probably prohibit Samsung from doing something like this but I think its one of the best phone accessories out there. Maybe the phone could go in Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 . Is there any chance of Samsung coming out with accessories like Asus?

What are your thoughts on a Galaxy Station that could possibly connect with any Galaxy be it the S series or Nexus or the Note? I know I personally would be in love. I would definitely get rid of my iPad 2.

Video of Padfone Station:
    Last edited by Tkbredx; 04-30-2012 at 11:15 PM. Reason: Forgot something

Default Re: Accesories

I think anything is possible, but Samsung and other manufacturers might take a wait and see approach on how successful this is. The Motorola laptop dock hasn't really been a crazy seller and I know at least I'm concerned about future support. I don't want to buy the S3 and a tablet holder only to find out the the next Galaxy phone I buy doesn't work with that dock. The other concern is that is does really lock you into one manufacturer which could be good for them, but bad for you.
    Thanked by:
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Global Posts
    1,857 Global Posts
    ROM
    TeamSonicFreeGS3 v9.1

Default Re: Accesories

Quote Originally Posted by unashamedgeek View Post
    I think anything is possible, but Samsung and other manufacturers might take a wait and see approach on how successful this is. The Motorola laptop dock hasn't really been a crazy seller and I know at least I'm concerned about future support. I don't want to buy the S3 and a tablet holder only to find out the the next Galaxy phone I buy doesn't work with that dock. The other concern is that is does really lock you into one manufacturer which could be good for them, but bad for you.
    Good points. I'd be interested. If got a new phone I'd just keep it in tablet form or I'd sell it.