is there a wrist strap hole in galaxy S3?

ffastffrank

Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
Coming from the Palm world, I have always used a tether strap and have never dropped a phone. It is handy for dragging out of the pocket and with living on a lake, it gives that extra sense of security when holding out over the water to take a photo. For my HTC EVO 4G, I attach the strap to the Otter Box case.

When you reach the age of 72, you will appreciate this also. The ElderTechTutor.

losmix

May 6, 2012
Visit site
I also use wrist strap, and my galaxy s2 never dropped on the floor. i remember 3 times when it went flying from my hand but strap prevented a crash on the floor.

losmix

May 6, 2012
Visit site
somebody use it, and the others dont. the question was is there any? It is a very important for me to decide should i buy it.

hell911

May 5, 2012
Visit site
wriststrap is so USEFUL

cameras,phones, other things are so safe with this, but not 100% safe.

but atleast, they give safety

li2327

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
I haven't seen a wrist strap on smart phones. Well...I never really noticed it. Would love one on my phone. They do come in handy.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G

Giles Knap

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Chaps,

You might like to try this Samsung Galaxy S3 Cool Vent Case - White: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics official Samsung case that looks great and barely adds any thickness to the phone.

It has a lanyard attachment on the back to which I have added a standard short camera strap. It is perfectly positioned to reach around the wrist in one handed portrait and landscape operation.

Now I can operate the phone with a high degree of confidence that it wont slip out of the hand.

Reactions: Loos059

DAS

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
Chaps,

You might like to try this Samsung Galaxy S3 Cool Vent Case - White: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics official Samsung case that looks great and barely adds any thickness to the phone.

It has a lanyard attachment on the back to which I have added a standard short camera strap. It is perfectly positioned to reach around the wrist in one handed portrait and landscape operation.

Now I can operate the phone with a high degree of confidence that it wont slip out of the hand.

That's not a bad looking case. I'm not into the lanyard thing, but this option seems to be a good alternative.

Galaxy Note! Phone. Tablet. Planner. Notepad. eReader. The only device I need!

20blks

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
Some of these threads amaze me. I'm dying to get my phone and everytime I come back here to see if someone has received a tracking email all I see is......lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Android Central Forums

rbess1965

May 24, 2011
Visit site
I created my own and it's saved my phone twice now. Once above concrete and the other from water last weekend.

Sent using Droid Razr Maxx

Last edited:

ravenas

Aug 11, 2011
Visit site
Darn, I was hoping to have an easy upgrade. I need wrist straps to keep from breaking my phone. Last phone I had without one died on the concrete sidewalk.

walterwood44

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Darn, I was hoping to have an easy upgrade. I need wrist straps to keep from breaking my phone. Last phone I had without one died on the concrete sidewalk.

I dropped mine on our concrete driveway two nights ago from about 3 feet. It hit on the back and then flipped over on the screen and then slid (the driveway is slightly tilted) about three feet. The only damage was two small barely noticable scratches on the back.

rbess1965

May 24, 2011
Visit site
Bungee cord, just this minute, saved mine again. Sh## happens when you get in a hurry. Save number 3 & counting.

Message brought to you by the amazing Droid Razr Maxx

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
phlyx