Results 1 to 16 of 16
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By MannyZ28
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    MannyZ28's Avatar

    Posts
    2,560 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,491 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default Nice write up and very nice video on gs3 from New Orleans

    This is probably one of the most informative videos I have seen so far, covering quite a few topics and features I haven't seen explained as well in other videos.
    Thanked by 5:
    ch23k likes this.
  2. #2  

    Default Re: Nice write up and very nice video on gs3 from New Orleans

    thanx for the video link... I can't wait for the release of this new phone.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  
    MannyZ28's Avatar

    Posts
    2,560 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,491 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default

    Here's another one. This one finally shows how launching apps from the lockscreen looks like. Seems to have been taken before London.

    Thanked by:
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  
    MannyZ28's Avatar

    Posts
    2,560 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,491 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default

    Another one from cnet, not that informative but some nice shots of the blue version with much better lighting, has me considering going with the blue version. By the way, didn't know that s voice uses wofram alpha just like siri does.. That's pretty cool.

    Thanked by:
  5. #5  

    Default Re: Nice write up and very nice video on gs3 from New Orleans

    Man.... I thought for sure I wanted the EVO LTE but after reading all that I really like what Samsung did in the software department. Also, knowing that here in the US we change the galaxy phones a bit makes it even more interesting on how much better it can be. I'll say this much if it does have a release date of June I might have to return my LTE. So many great choices and is why I love android over all the OS
  6. #6  
    BcSirstaroth's Avatar

    Posts
    90 Posts
    ROM
    CM 10 M2

    Default Re: Nice write up and very nice video on gs3 from New Orleans

    Quote Originally Posted by MannyZ28 View Post
    Here's another one. This one finally shows how launching apps from the lockscreen looks like. Seems to have been taken before London.

    I really hope to get this phone, but the whole "inspired by nature" mantra annoys me a little bit when you have to unlock the phone/water droplet sound. I really hope there are other ways to unlock the screen or make different sounds.
  7. #7  
    Phil Nickinson's Avatar
    Android Central Editor in Chief

    Posts
    3,807 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,972 Global Posts

    Default Re: Nice write up and very nice video on gs3 from New Orleans

    OMG, it's almost like we didn't do 30 videos on it last week at the launch event. :|

    http://www.androidcentral.com/samsung-galaxy-s-iii-wrap
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #8  
    MannyZ28's Avatar

    Posts
    2,560 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,491 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default

    I know, but we already saw those Phil, we want mooooar! Lol. I obsess in hunting down new videos. You were the only one that did the Woodchuck test though! Lol
  9. #9  

    Default Re: Nice write up and very nice video on gs3 from New Orleans

    Quote Originally Posted by BcSirstaroth View Post
    I really hope to get this phone, but the whole "inspired by nature" mantra annoys me a little bit when you have to unlock the phone/water droplet sound. I really hope there are other ways to unlock the screen or make different sounds.
    I'm guessing thats just a theme? but its the default one that they are using for this whole "inspired by nature" PR line.
  10. #10  
    Crispy's Avatar

    Posts
    433 Posts
    Global Posts
    439 Global Posts
    ROM
    stock Galaxy S3

    Default Re: Nice write up and very nice video on gs3 from New Orleans

    Don't forget 'Designed for Humans!'
  11. #11  

    Default Re: Nice write up and very nice video on gs3 from New Orleans

    Quote Originally Posted by MannyZ28 View Post
    I know, but we already saw those Phil, we want mooooar! Lol. I obsess in hunting down new videos. You were the only one that did the Woodchuck test though! Lol
    YES! I want moar Galaxy S3!!!!! lol the woodchuck test was humorus, aparently the GS3 even has a sense of humor
    Current phone im using: Samsung Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch
  12. Thread Author  Thread Author    #12  
    MannyZ28's Avatar

    Posts
    2,560 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,491 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coinmanmat View Post
    YES! I want moar Galaxy S3!!!!! lol the woodchuck test was humorus, aparently the GS3 even has a sense of humor
    Just like us humans. :-)
  13. #13  
    Tkbredx's Avatar

    Posts
    1,856 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,857 Global Posts
    ROM
    TeamSonicFreeGS3 v9.1

    Default Re: Nice write up and very nice video on gs3 from New Orleans

    Nice links. Im with you guys. I love all these videos but they're getting kind of repetitive. When will we be able to get serious full hands on reviews? The in depth kind that we all want. The kind to make us all go crazy over the GS3 like teenage girls and Justin Bieber
  14. Thread Author  Thread Author    #14  
    MannyZ28's Avatar

    Posts
    2,560 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,491 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default Re: Nice write up and very nice video on gs3 from New Orleans

    Quote Originally Posted by Tkbredx View Post
    Nice links. Im with you guys. I love all these videos but they're getting kind of repetitive. When will we be able to get serious full hands on reviews? The in depth kind that we all want. The kind to make us all go crazy over the GS3 like teenage girls and Justin Bieber
    That's why I avoid the little 90 second deals, I am chasing long ones...hm, that sounds bad, I mean....lol, I am looking for long, in depth videos!
  15. #15  
    Tkbredx's Avatar

    Posts
    1,856 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,857 Global Posts
    ROM
    TeamSonicFreeGS3 v9.1

    Default Re: Nice write up and very nice video on gs3 from New Orleans

    Quote Originally Posted by MannyZ28 View Post
    That's why I avoid the little 90 second deals, I am chasing long ones...hm, that sounds bad, I mean....lol, I am looking for long, in depth videos!
    Lol, I havent watched any of Samsungs videos other than the commercial (which kind of sucked btw). Do their videos show more things tricks and things than these other mini reviews we've all watched?
  16. #16  

    Default Re: Nice write up and very nice video on gs3 from New Orleans

    I've memorised all the functions by now lol.

    Big up to my fellow Singaporean in tech65 for the awesome review in one of the links above.

    Only info I need right now is... BATTERY LIFE!

Posting Permissions

B