I should like the blue BUT...

Nashstruck

May 5, 2012
Visit site
I KEEP GOING BACK TO THE WHITE!!!

So the blue has this beautiful brushed finish, and the hyper glaze effect on it is a lot more obvious. It is more akin to a black professional device and I've used black mobiles all my life and loved it.

BUT i love the bezel on the white!!! The screen is just fantastic IMO and I find it looks better on a white phone for some reason.

Or could it be because the white just seem to match the light blue wallpaper better?

Thoughts?...

Tkbredx

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
I think its the wall paper too. Light blue will always go better with white than dark shades of blue. I too like white

Nashstruck

May 5, 2012
Visit site
Wonder if the white would have similar issues to the One X.

HTC One X white version doesn’t mix with blue jeans | Android Community

Something to consider. I may finally try to go without a case.

The plastic that Samsung is using and the hyperglaze finish will prevent imprinting of colours onto the device. It's just like the white iPhone 3gs' back. I have a friend who still lugs that around without a case and it's still white all these years! (I checked before posting this)

Reactions: LazrRocketArm

wilfreb

Dec 30, 2011
Visit site
i think i will get the blue, i own the black S2 and my wife owns the white S2, so i want to repeat the same history but this time with the S3

Clocks

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
The plastic that Samsung is using and the hyperglaze finish will prevent imprinting of colours onto the device. It's just like the white iPhone 3gs' back. I have a friend who still lugs that around without a case and it's still white all these years! (I checked before posting this)

if that's true I'll go white for sure

ratchetjaw#AC

Oct 27, 2009
Visit site
I pre ordered blue. Have a white HOX that looks nice. (Also prefer the black bezel in white ) but the jeans thing is sadly true. Or having a package of gum in the same pocket. The coloring from the gum package left green marks all over it. Although they were fairly easy to remove

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
w8wca