S3 Available 1 whole day early in London, UK

will1881

May 14, 2012
Visit site
So news came out that it's going to be ready to collect from the Samsung store in Westfield Stratford.
Even though the articles mention you can pre order it online and pick up the pre order from Samsung's store on the 29th of May, i see no link or order form on Samsungs website.
Anyone got a clue?

Nashstruck

May 5, 2012
Visit site
I rang the store. GBP 539 if you pre-order and pick it up in-store on 29 May.

It's GBP 499 if you order it from a few other places e.g. Carphone Warehouse and you'd get it on 30 May I believe.

will1881

May 14, 2012
Visit site
I rang the store. GBP 539 if you pre-order and pick it up in-store on 29 May.

It's GBP 499 if you order it from a few other places e.g. Carphone Warehouse and you'd get it on 30 May I believe.

I rang Samsung (Micro Anvika) Westfield Stratford direct. It's ?499. Some other Anvika store did say ?540 for some reason.
This is the official Pre Order link for Westfield. You can get them to contact you here: MicroAnvika.

The process is:
1- You call them up, give them your email address. Don't forget to mention your preferred colour phone.
2- They send you details on how to send a minimum ?50 deposit (or in full) to reserve your phone by bank transfer.
3- Their invoicing department confirms with them and you.
4- Then pick up on May 29th from 6pm

A little dodgy but hey

will1881

May 14, 2012
Visit site
Yep, that's the one I rang today.
It might be that when you called yesterday they weren't updated yet, as they've just been informed about it recently.

Just remembered, they mentioned the first 150 handsets will be 499.99. Then the price gets bumped up