I don't know exactly what this means but it sound good

LazrRocketArm

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
Yeah. I'd pretty much ignore that. Might even turn out to be true, but that's hardly a reputable post. SEO play.

Any word from sources on the Samsung 10 city tour?
You would think they would have that planned, unless they still do not have deals with the carriers yet?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Android Central Forums

firebirder

Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Yea, I wouldn't count on that. It seems a little too soon with no real information being released on it yet, least officially. It seems like we knew pre-orders for recent phones were known about more than 2 days ahead of time.

snoopyandroid

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
We have some confirmation from Canada. This is a reputable website.

"Apparently Samsung will be hitting the road and travelling across Canada giving employees from all carriers an opportunity to “experience and learn about this extraordinary, highly-anticipated device.” The “Galaxy S III interactive training sessions” begins Wednesday, May 30th and ends on June 27th… So this could mean that the official Canadian launch (possibly also in the States) might happen on June 27th or 28th."

Samsung giving carriers "Galaxy S III interactive training sessions" | MobileSyrup.com

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
When I spoke with a couple of US AT&T reps, they mentioned that these session precede the release by a week or two. Looks good for a Father's Day release.

snoopyandroid

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site

"Tech enthusiasts in Canada won?t exactly be thrilled by the news that Samsung is yet to announce a list of official carriers or give too much info in that field."

Dude, that's old. The Canadian carriers (Telus, Rogers and Bell) have already announced they're going to be releasing the S3, they just haven't said when.

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
Fair enough. At least, from what unsubstantiated sources that have posted, I think it safe to say that a mid-June release is reasonable and that a 199-299 2 year contract price is as well. Accessories and unlocked US versions appear to be on Amazon already.