It's officially a delay folks....

equishd

May 20, 2012
Visit site
With out a release date is hard to say is delayed. But I wonder since the rumors are blue coming out first in the us before white.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Android Central Forums

LazrRocketArm

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
With out a release date is hard to say is delayed. But I wonder since the rumors are blue coming out first in the us before white.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Android Central Forums

The international is delayed, not the NA versions. The NA versions may end up being delayed from the manufacturers and carriers expected release dates. We will not know that yet and may not ever know. If they were expecting June 20th and it comes out later....then I think that qualifies as a delay.

We shouldn't complain in NA though, unless we are officially told a date and it slips to later.

Sent from my Samsung SGH-i727 on ATT LTE

snoopyandroid

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site

droid83

Jun 2, 2010
Visit site
It should of never been pebble blue to begin with. Thats what they get for trying to invent colors. WTF is a hyper-glazed. Im still gonna get the blue one. I wanted that black slab not blue for a phone. Its bad enough the design suck but blue too. I just found a perfect case to cover that blue $hit ..

Kevin OQuinn

AC Team Emeritus
May 17, 2010
Visit site
The international is delayed, not the NA versions. The NA versions may end up being delayed from the manufacturers and carriers expected release dates. We will not know that yet and may not ever know. If they were expecting June 20th and it comes out later....then I think that qualifies as a delay.

We shouldn't complain in NA though, unless we are officially told a date and it slips to later.

Sent from my Samsung SGH-i727 on ATT LTE

If there never was an official release date then it can't be called a delay. See also; Verizon Galaxy Nexus launch. So many rumored dates, none were official, but people acted like they were and then got mad when that date came and went without so much as a peep about it from Verizon.

Edit: And it appears as though that might be the official date. Hopefully samsung can get the kinks ironed out and have both colors in stock.

Sent from my HTC One X using Android Central Forums

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad