Here they come!

20blks

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
Yes, that could be why the release time between International and the rest of the world is so short. I'm hoping for a June 17th release date. It's to my understanding that AT&T releases new phones on the 1st and 3rd Sundays of the month.

Reactions: matt0715

matt0715

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
Yes, that could be why the release time between International and the rest of the world is so short. I'm hoping for a June 17th release date. It's to my understanding that AT&T releases new phones on the 1st and 3rd Sundays of the month.

Definitely getting this phone on Verizon, its nice all the carriers can be friends with eachother for this phone lol, unless Verizon decides to change something up which wouldn't surprise me

Sent from my ADR6400L using Android Central Forums

LazrRocketArm

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
Matt, I bet Samsung makes Verizon play along. Home button for all, whether we like it or not. (I don't care, personally)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 Skyrocket SGH-i727 on ATT LTE

matt0715

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
Matt, I bet Samsung makes Verizon play along. Home button for all, whether we like it or not. (I don't care, personally)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 Skyrocket SGH-i727 on ATT LTE

Yeah probably, I like it though

Sent from my ADR6400L using Android Central Forums

UCLA 15

Apr 18, 2012
Visit site
I think I just got a phoner...

Sent from my HTC EVO3D, oh God I need a new phone!

Same. As your sibling (HTC Sensation), I'm really feeling a switch right now. I honestly didn't like my Sensation first day, but planned on keeping it 2 years, but now I'm thinking I might spring for the GS3.

Bbeelzebub

Jun 28, 2011
Visit site
Now, lets see if by any miracle this phone makes it to on sale with Verizon before Family Shared Data Tiers..... Of course, if it doesn't, I'll have to play some return games with Best Buy or Costco in order to make it work for me....... Or switch to Sprint and pick up the EVO.

Come on Verizon, throw us a bone. Let those of us sitting on an upgrade take advantage of this before you pull the rug from under us!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma