SGP Screen Protector

mwandroboy

May 15, 2012
Visit site
I looks like direct from SGP is $14 + $3.25 shipping and from Amazon(sold by SGP) is $14 + $3 shipping. Anyone know which is faster to receive? Also, SGP accepts coupon codes. Anyone have any?

I always shop directly from official website because it's trustworthy, and whenever I have a problem with the product, it's hard to deal with resellers having different policies. Generally, i believe that the direct store has the priority of the limited inventory.. I don't know that is counted for SGP, but even Galaxy S3 device itself, all the major carriers started shipping before amazon and best buy can. I'm pretty sure people have received ultra nano clear from sgp website. There is a review. http://www.spigen.com/cell-phone/sa...een-protector-steinheil-ultra-nano-clear.html

mikesmith

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
Got mine today.

Ordered Monday on Amazon. Shipped Tuesday. Got it today (Friday). Shipped from CA to NY.

Slapped it on and it makes my phone look invisible!

GrooveRite

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
Got mine today.

Ordered Monday on Amazon. Shipped Tuesday. Got it today (Friday). Shipped from CA to NY.

Slapped it on and it makes my phone look invisible!

I got mine yesterday and can hardly notice its there! Almost like I don't have it!!......lmaooo!! :D

GrooveRite

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
Would anyone who has the Ultra Nano know if the screen protector covers the proximity sensor and if so, does it affect it in any way. I may just cut out the holes myself with my x-acto blade if I have to!

rlb

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
Would anyone who has the Ultra Nano know if the screen protector covers the proximity sensor and if so, does it affect it in any way. I may just cut out the holes myself with my x-acto blade if I have to!

Yes it covers the proximity sensor, but does not affect it. It does not cover the FF camera.

rlb

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
Are you 100% sure it doesn't affect it???

I just tested making a phone call. It 100% does not affect the proximity sensor. When on a call, if I cover the sensor or raise the phone to my ear it will turn off the display as it is supposed to.

GrooveRite

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
Some macro pics of the Ultra nano applied. Should of wiped off the dust first, lol! Bottom left edge by home button didn't want to stay down. This is probably the problem they were having with the first Ultras that they discontinued!

img2072q.jpg

img2074no.jpg

img2075b.jpg

jreese33

Dec 5, 2010
Visit site
How does the Incredible Shield front and back phone protector measure up to the rest of the SGP line? It is worth it? Or should I just get one of the Nano screen protectors?

mfriedman79

Jun 30, 2010
Visit site
I was not a fan of the Nano protector. Aside from my incompetence in applying the screen (had to use all 3 in the pack to finally get one right), I didn't like the look of the phone with it on. With the screen on it wasn't too noticeable, but off it looked cheap to me. Plus the material was not very forgiving during application, bubbles were an issue, and the bottom of the protector always got bent out of shape when removing the 'Front' and 'Back' labels which kept it from really adhering to the bottom of the phone.

I will be interested to see opinions of the new Curved Crystal product and if it has similar issues.

mikesmith

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae