SGSIII Branding

Minotking

Apr 13, 2012
Visit site
Are the carriers going to put there name all over the phone. I don't want Verizon on the front or AT&T. Also is it possible to just buy the phone outright and it be able to work with both cdma/gsm so that I can pick and choose carriers?

quicksilver53

Sep 17, 2011
Visit site
I do not think that is possible at this time.cdma and gsm are very different. I don't knew the technical specs.

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515a using Android Central Forums

Bad_SNaCKY

Jun 12, 2012
Visit site
I read that the front of the phone will be the same across ALL carriers and no branding what so ever; they're following in Apple's footsteps -- there is no specific phone design from carrier to carrier. There will be some logo branding on the back cover, though.

As for enabling a phone on a carrier of your choice, i don't know how that works. I'll let someone else chime in there.

MannyZ28

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
If you don't like the carrier branding on your phone, maybe you can order a replacement one from the International version that doesn't have any branding. Or just buy a case. You can buy the international version and it will work on at& t but that's about it. For sprint and Verizon you have no choice, you have to buy it from them.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums

Reactions: Minotking