Best Buy Rewards Program Question?

shadowhawk2020

May 20, 2010
Visit site
Anyone know about the Silver premiere program? Here is the scinereo: I bought my Evo 4G LTE on the 24th of May and have had nothing but problems with it. The Multitasking issue, wifi drop issue, and it seems that I have had my data drop every day or so to the point where I have to power down the phone and wait a few minutes to power it up.

I am hoping to trade the phone in for the Galaxy S III, but it comes out on June 21st, 29 days into my 30 day return window. If my local store doesn't have more than preordered I won't be able to exchange.

If I was a silver premiere member I would have 45 days. I am not a silver member, but my parents (who live close but I don't live with) are after buying all new appliances through best Buy earlier this year. I didn't use my rewards card when I bought the phones, so I am hoping to attach the phone their Rewards program account. Do you think that is possible? It would buy me enough time to swap the phones.

Thanks,
Shadow
Jason

jtfishbein

Nov 22, 2009
Visit site
Anyone know about the Silver premiere program? Here is the scinereo: I bought my Evo 4G LTE on the 24th of May and have had nothing but problems with it. The Multitasking issue, wifi drop issue, and it seems that I have had my data drop every day or so to the point where I have to power down the phone and wait a few minutes to power it up.

I am hoping to trade the phone in for the Galaxy S III, but it comes out on June 21st, 29 days into my 30 day return window. If my local store doesn't have more than preordered I won't be able to exchange.

If I was a silver premiere member I would have 45 days. I am not a silver member, but my parents (who live close but I don't live with) are after buying all new appliances through best Buy earlier this year. I didn't use my rewards card when I bought the phones, so I am hoping to attach the phone their Rewards program account. Do you think that is possible? It would buy me enough time to swap the phones.

Thanks,
Shadow
Jason

My local best buy has let me do that before. The manager had to approve it. The only issue I had as a silver member was related to sprints contract stuff. I do not think it is a big issue, but this was over a year ago when I did this. I would double check w an employee but according to the web site silver members still have 45 days for all returns.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tony2