kjnangre

Jun 7, 2012
Visit site
Last edited:

BcSirstaroth

Nov 15, 2011
Visit site
Re: You are Invited to Celebrate the Launch of the Samsung Galaxy

No love for Florida, I see Samsung. You are lucky I'm buying your phone and you better make sure this phone is released on time and in my hands this week or else you will regret it.

thechidz

Mar 3, 2011
Visit site

Dayyyyyyyum i should go, too bad i have to get up at an ungodly hour the next day and have a gig in the city :/

kjnangre

Jun 7, 2012
Visit site

I would go, but I'm in San Francisco. And I want to be home to receive my new Galaxy S3 when it arrives. ;)

MaLLoThaPrince

Nov 8, 2011
Visit site

Guess I can watch this in my dreams ... The struggles of a full time college student and worker *siiiigh* :-\

NIKSTORM

Mar 25, 2010
Visit site

I went to opening that Samsung had for there 10 inch tablet in nyc about a year ago.
Really nice event, well run and well catered. All it was though was phone geeks hanging around and playing with the tab.
They did however free raffle off about 30 devices for about 300 people .... That was petty impressive and nice to me.

Lorak

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site

Be nice to see if anyone post some hands on impressions of the US version after this.

NIKSTORM

Mar 25, 2010
Visit site
Be nice to see if anyone post some hands on impressions of the US version after this.
You know I don't think it will be any different at all compared to the quad core..... I would love to see AC do a Pepsi challenge between the two when the u.s. version comes out.

NIKSTORM

Mar 25, 2010
Visit site
i went to opening that samsung had for there 10 inch tablet in nyc about a year ago.
Really nice event, well run and well catered. All it was though was phone geeks hanging around and playing with the tab.
They did however free raffle off about 30 devices for about 300 people .... That was petty impressive and nice to me.
oh and i got to meet phil .... " what a thrill folks "

sburggsx

May 22, 2012
Visit site

So wait? The dog and pony show isn't until 9pm?!?!!

Why do I think there will be no pre-order shipping info available until after that?

GrooveRite

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site

Wow, they have Ingrosso from the Swedish House Mafia performing!! Wonder if his secret guest will be Loco Dice?I keep forgetting how popularized EDM has become. I'm a retired House head after all, lol! I may go to this just to hear the dope beats since it FREE! Damn, I miss enjoying myself in the scene. Thanks for posting OP!

sly

Dec 5, 2010
Visit site

Samsung Galaxy S III Launch - Consumer Invitation. "THE NEXT BIG THING IS HERE"

You are Invited to Celebrate the Launch of the Samsung Galaxy S III ? Special Music Performance ? June 20, 2012 ? 9pm Skylight Studios ? 275 Hudson St, New York, NY 10013 (Enter on Renwick Street)

Featuring Sebastian Ingrosso with surprise guest

RSVP: GSIIILaunch@gmail.com

I'm not actually involved with this, just posting it.

Seems like a similar event to the Boston one (or maybe, the Boston event was a dry-run for this!) The image from the CNET link gives various appointment hours prior to the consumer event at 9pm. I assume it's just show & tell for the press to play with the phones. Is anyone from AC going?