Carrier Sub-forums ... permanent?

kilofoxtrot

Feb 15, 2010
Visit site
It seems to me that the US/LTE version of the GS3 is the same phone regardless of the North American carrier.

Not sure the carrier sub-forums are needed down the road... but thats just my opinion.

I think there should be a European form and the North American forum as these two variants are different enough to warrant their own forum.

After the initial release hub-hub is over, I think the Sprint, Verizon, ATT & TMO should be combined... as it is now, I visit all the NA carrier forums as there is valuable information there that is carrier agnostic.

JM2C

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
The carrier specific sub forums will remain as they are needed once the device is released and questions start arising about carrier specific bloatware and other related items that tell them apart. Plus as we have seen in the past not all devices get updated equally so this again signals the need for individual sub forums.

Plus as Rooting & Hacking becomes available for these devices they will all require that they be placed in their own carrier specific subforums due to differences in radios and other slight differences.

If we had it all combined under one US thread for all the carriers things would get very confusing.