The Verge has benchmarks and impressions up for AT&T and Sprint

Crispy

Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
Re: The Verge has benchmarks and impressions up for AT&T and Spri

I was hoping the S4 would have better performance for being a newer gen chip, and longer battery life, but it looks like the international version is the best in all areas, esp the gpu.

Tkbredx

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site

No clue what any of that crap means. And saying that my Palm Pre is clocked somewhere in between 500-800Mhz I think I'll be satisfied with the benchmarks of my GS3 lol :p

MannyZ28

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
No clue what any of that crap means. And saying that my Palm Pre is clocked somewhere in between 500-800Mhz I think I'll be satisfied with the benchmarks of my GS3 lol :p

All those benchmarks kill what a galaxy s2 can do, and the gs2 makes a palm pre look like a....well, fill in any term you want....

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums

Suntan

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site

Man, that would be tough to still be living with the Pre. My wife is temporarily running my old Pre+ (until I get the GSIII and hand down my Droid 3.)

Even overclocked to 1Ghz with Uberkernal it is a dog.

-Suntan

rage151

Apr 21, 2011
Visit site

They posted scores, not benchmarks. Does anyone know what the standard score an S3 should get on performance tests?

Google "Define Benchmark"

bench?mark/ˈbenCHˌm?rk/

Noun: A standard or point of reference against which things may be compared or assessed.

Verb: Evaluate or check (something) by comparison with a standard: "we are benchmarking our performance against external criteria".

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site

Benchmarks/scores how I love to laugh at them.

Lets face it everyone, you have one of the two fastest phones in the US to date right here...

HTC One and its US variants and the SGSIII...

Benchmarks are not needed other than to say its gonna be one fast device :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coehlcke