Lots of Reviews out...

MannyZ28

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
A couple of things I have noticed after watching all these reviews.

1. Despite what the Sprint lady told me and what it says on their website, it does seem to come with headphones.

2. The Sprint version can toggle mobile networks to CDMA only, CDMA LTE which is a great battery saver for those of us who will wait a while yet until LTE shows up.

3. In the Video player, the videos previews are not animated as they are in the international version.

Lets hope all my games work with it!

MannyZ28

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Yeah. You missed a couple. I fixed your post. :p

Sorry phil, just expected everyone to have seen yours already before they search on for more to satisfy their craving for onscreen time of their new beloved future device.

By the way, was I right about my 3 observations?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums

MannyZ28

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
No love for phonedog? Aaron has an in depth 3 part review, plus he's ~10 days into a 30 day review where he's posting updates from time to time.

Someone had made a post about that one already, and yeah, I just forgot, it was 4 am after all.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums

Wolvan

May 1, 2012
Visit site
I want to see more information about radio performance and GPS performance. Those will be deal breakers. Having the S1 Epic and my wife's S2 Epic Touch (Sprint) they have had alot of GPS issue's and especially on my S1 poor reception issue's.

The only comment I've read in like 4 reviews I've gone through so far is "working as advertised"

WhoMe

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
What irks me is that some rave about the screen and others seem to ding it pretty hard. Espcially when comparing it to the One X. Im coming from a very sharp display on the HTC Rezound. Im hoping the SG3 Display will impress me.

Kyprain

Nov 14, 2010
Visit site
Did anyone find the "Verizon" review yet? I know everyone says it's the same as the other companies. just in case something is different.

Bbeelzebub

Jun 28, 2011
Visit site
Anybody noticing that there seems to be conflicting results regarding battery life? Some are saying on LTE that the battery is fine, others make it sound like it's a problem.

Think they are exaggerating? Perhaps they are not in an area with a steady LTE connection and it's moving back and forth? This troubles me. Hmmmm.

PJnc284

Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
Anybody noticing that there seems to be conflicting results regarding battery life? Some are saying on LTE that the battery is fine, others make it sound like it's a problem.

Think they are exaggerating? Perhaps they are not in an area with a steady LTE connection and it's moving back and forth? This troubles me. Hmmmm.

No two battery tests are going to be the same since there's way too many factors to account for. Only way to know about the battery is to actually have it in your hand.

Suntan

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
I go to AC for a good opinoin about the phone in general. I go to Anandtech for a good rundown of the technical side of things.

-Suntan

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma