Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    Donta79's Avatar

    Posts
    29 Posts
    Global Posts
    107 Global Posts

    Default Is your US Galaxy S3 made in China or Made in Korea?

    Is your US Galaxy S3 made in China or Made in Korea?
  2. #2  

    Default Re: Is your US Galaxy S3 made in China or Made in Korea?

    China
  3. #3  

    Default Re: Is your US Galaxy S3 made in China or Made in Korea?

    if it was bought in the u.s. then it was made in china..... the u.s. only sells peoducts if they are made in china.
  4. #4  
    enter260's Avatar

    Posts
    1 Posts
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts

    Default Re: Is your US Galaxy S3 made in China or Made in Korea?

    Quote Originally Posted by NIKSTORM View Post
    if it was bought in the u.s. then it was made in china..... the u.s. only sells peoducts if they are made in china.
    not sure how serious you are, but the last two galaxies i've owned (Epic 4g and Epic Touch) have been made in Korea.
  5. #5  

    Default

    I was surprised when I saw the box says China. So much for Samsung being the respectable company paying the higher Korean wages.

    NBD, sure I will like the phone anyway.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Android Central Forums
  6. #6  

    Default Re: Is your US Galaxy S3 made in China or Made in Korea?

    My Droid Charge was made in Korea, and Samsung isn't a customer of Foxconn. I thought they stopped making Galaxy Nexus'es in the Korea plant so they could make SGS3's there, but apparently they're making those in China as well now?

    Wonder what the Korean plant is even for then...
  7. #7  

    Default Re: Is your US Galaxy S3 made in China or Made in Korea?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cruiserdude View Post
    My Droid Charge was made in Korea, and Samsung isn't a customer of Foxconn. I thought they stopped making Galaxy Nexus'es in the Korea plant so they could make SGS3's there, but apparently they're making those in China as well now?

    Wonder what the Korean plant is even for then...
    Have been there several times. Solar and LCD manufacturing, and lots of R&D labs. Not a lot else there but there was LOTS of security! I had an easier time getting into the CDC in Atlanta than this place!
  8. #8  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by enter260 View Post
    not sure how serious you are, but the last two galaxies i've owned (Epic 4g and Epic Touch) have been made in Korea.
    Not serious at all
  9. #9  

    Default Re: Is your US Galaxy S3 made in China or Made in Korea?

    I have samsung galaxy s3 mini and it was made in korea and assemble then I was facing some difficulties on it so I did factory/resert and now when I switched on the phone the logo doesnt appear as samsung anymore but medietek android and cannot make any call and whenever I tried it says connection problem or invalid MMI code, pls can anyway help me know what that means??
  10. #10  

    Default Re: Is your US Galaxy S3 made in China or Made in Korea?

    About a week ago, I purchased a new S3 from Target. Much to my surprise, when I uncovered the battery, the label stated that my unit was made in "China." To me, if it is made in China, it can be a clone. I so want to take it back to Target.
  11. #11  

    Default Re: Is your US Galaxy S3 made in China or Made in Korea?

    Quote Originally Posted by Koby Godson View Post
    I have samsung galaxy s3 mini and it was made in korea and assemble then I was facing some difficulties on it so I did factory/resert and now when I switched on the phone the logo doesnt appear as samsung anymore but medietek android and cannot make any call and whenever I tried it says connection problem or invalid MMI code, pls can anyway help me know what that means??
    Koby, few people are going to see your question buried in a thread on a completely different topic. I suggest you repost it in the Galaxy Mini forum: Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini - Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com
    PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. We can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they began.

    If I've helped you, please click the "Thanks" button.

    Have a Galaxy S3? Click here ==> Everything you wanted to know about your Galaxy S3

Posting Permissions

B