Diztronic TPU cases finally out for S3

kath00

Sep 8, 2011
Visit site
Just wanted to share that as of today the TPU cases are available to order on Amazon. I have purchased Diztronic TPU cases for all my phones since they were recommended to me about 5 years ago on a forum. I frequently drop my phones and have yet to have any problems with breakage.

I got the email from the company today that the cases are available in all the colors! Just thought I would share since I know many of you use this awesome case. I have it on my GNex right now.

Samsung Galaxy S III : DIZTRONIC.COM, - TPU Cases for Android Phones

Katherine
(oh and no, I don't work for the company or anything, just love their products)

Uncle Louie

Jun 14, 2010
Visit site
Awesome, thanks for posting! I just checked last night, but they hadn't updated it yet.

Just ordered a matte black and a matte white!

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Android Central Forums

NIKSTORM

Mar 25, 2010
Visit site
Looks like a real good find

Few questions if you don't mind

1. If looking at the face of the phone, does the case extend slightly above the edge of the screen ( so that if the phone is laid on its face the screen will not touch the surface )?
2. Does the matte color stick at all if put into pants pocket or is the matte still smooth enough to glide with no problem?
Thanks

Splange

May 5, 2012
Visit site
These are exactly the type of cases I was looking for, especially the clear one.

I've got the same questions as NIKSTORM, does it extend past the screen and is the matte smooth?

Splange

May 5, 2012
Visit site
1. If looking at the face of the phone, does the case extend slightly above the edge of the screen ( so that if the phone is laid on its face the screen will not touch the surface )?

Slip your Galaxy S III into this custom fit Matte Back Clear TPU Case by Diztronic and experience the peace of mind of knowing your investment is well protected. Flexible, yet stronger and more durable than silicone, TPU offers excellent shock absorption and abrasion resistance while maintaining a thin form factor. The raised wrap-around edges make for a "lay-on-the-table" design that helps protect the glass screen from damage. Easy to install and remove, and definitely affordable--why not build a changeable wardrobe for your phone? Available in High Gloss Black, Matte Back Black, Matte Back Clear, Pink GlitterFlex and Clear GlitterFlex by Diztronic

Source: Amazon.com: Diztronic Matte Back Clear Flexible TPU Case & Screen Protector for Samsung Galaxy S III [Diztronic Retail Packaging]: Cell Phones & Accessories

NIKSTORM

Mar 25, 2010
Visit site
Slip your Galaxy S III into this custom fit Matte Back Clear TPU Case by Diztronic and experience the peace of mind of knowing your investment is well protected. Flexible, yet stronger and more durable than silicone, TPU offers excellent shock absorption and abrasion resistance while maintaining a thin form factor. The raised wrap-around edges make for a "lay-on-the-table" design that helps protect the glass screen from damage. Easy to install and remove, and definitely affordable--why not build a changeable wardrobe for your phone? Available in High Gloss Black, Matte Back Black, Matte Back Clear, Pink GlitterFlex and Clear GlitterFlex by Diztronic

Source: Amazon.com: Diztronic Matte Back Clear Flexible TPU Case & Screen Protector for Samsung Galaxy S III [Diztronic Retail Packaging]: Cell Phones & Accessories

Good looking out .... I read that as well, I just like a little personal touch on a review if possible.

I think I will give one a try at this price point

jfenton

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
Seemed like it took them forever!

I bought another TPU that covers the buttons but it is nowhere near as nice nor protective as the Diz. I will however use it at the beach or when out shooting wildlife images as it does cover the buttons whereas the Diz doesn't.

Ordered this afternoon.

Tkbredx

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
Is it unanimous that this is basically the best TPU around? And which one do you think will look best with Pebble Blue? As feminine as it may seem, I think the clear glitter on top the pebble blues hyper glazed back will look pretty sexy. Actually giving it a "Galaxy" type look. What do you think? Other than that I'm pretty much set on the high gloss black one. Glossyness makes a phone more sexy

kath00

Sep 8, 2011
Visit site
Well, I dunno about unanimous since people have different needs but to me it's the best case for 1) protection, 2) a bit of a "rubbery" feel so that it doesn't go flying out of my hand, 3) lightweight and not bulky housing.

YES, the case does extend beyond the edges so if you drop your phone on any edge, it will have rubber around it to protect it. That's one of the things I love about it. It extends around the screen ever so slightly so it also keeps screen protectors from lifting up around the edges. Also a plus.

Forgot to add that the cutouts of the various buttons/cameras is very precise.

I have had it for my Droid X, Bionic, GNex and now the S3.

Getting the clear glitter one for my blue S3. I have always had black so I am excited to change things up a bit. ;)

Katherine

mikesmith

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
Is it unanimous that this is basically the best TPU around? And which one do you think will look best with Pebble Blue? As feminine as it may seem, I think the clear glitter on top the pebble blues hyper glazed back will look pretty sexy. Actually giving it a "Galaxy" type look. What do you think? Other than that I'm pretty much set on the high gloss black one. Glossyness makes a phone more sexy

They have a promotion going on where buy 2 cases and get 10% off the total or buy 3 and get 15% off total.

Just got two cases (clear and matte black) today.

EDIT: Got them for $20.82 and they shipped an hour later.

Last edited: